Thursday, December 11, 2014

Virtual Teachers Part 4: Flylady

http://www.flylady.net
I have been a scatterbrain all my life. If left to my own devices, I always have at least three projects running, a laundry mountain and something burning on the stove :)

 From the time I have been a fumbling new wife who bought twin size sheets for a queen size bed, Flylady has helped me organise my life. If I manage to have a productive day with a full time job and three kids and cooking and sewing/crafting with no outside help,  it is thanks to Marla Cilley, the flylady.

It is curious, having help from someone from another part of the world. Like she taught me, helping people helps you. I joined the mailing list when they were starting out, and their daily reminders helped me to appear always organised by planning my stuff before  it gets overwhelming.

Her weekly menu plan, the family calendar, the daily swish n swipe, etc are genius ideas for sidetracked home executives like me, and her "if momma aint happy" philosophy is what keeps me going and grateful some of these hectic days. (that and the love of my family, but that part is obvious :P)

Even if you buy nothing of the (very useful) products she sells, her ideas are applicable by women in all walks of life and a simple readthrough of the site will improve your life, I promise. so go on, click that wacky image,and get a feel of one of my teachers.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's always a pleasure to hear from you. Thanks for commenting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...